Saturday, February 21, 2009

2009 TRIP: Presenting about our trip ... a daunting task indeed

How do you share with others all that we experienced with Uganda? In a way of course you can't. There was too much we saw, touched, and experienced to put it into words. I feel like I will be telling stories for many months, perhaps years, to come about that special week in Kiburara, February 2009.

Tomorrow, however, I have to try to put something together for a church presentation. No doubt you will have to also. I tried to capture as much as I could in pictures (about 950!!) and in my journal. I am so glad that I did. My approach tomorrow will be to share some faces and stories through about 10% of the pictures. You all will be on my mind as I do so and there will no doubt be stories about some of you to tell (...don't worry, I will stick to only the encouraging, non-embarassing type stories!).

Below I have linked a small portion of my slideshow. I did so hoping that maybe it would come in helpful as you put together something for your church. (You might find the title page especially helpful....I am getting a lot of mileage from that picture of Jeff!)

GRACE COMMUNITY SLIDE SHOW

To God be the Glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment